Quarterly releases for 360 Ulrichs services releases enhancements happen very quarter and the Summon® service releases enhancements occur every three weeks. We can’t list them all here, but take a look below for the most significant updates.
Clients: Visit the Support Center and select a service for more details.
The Summon Service
- Live Availability Availability details can now be retrieved via Z39.50 or NCIP if a library's ILS supports these protocols.
- HAN Proxy Support The Summon service now supports the use of the HAN proxy server for Direct Linking, Exporting to RefWorks and the Authentication Banner.
- Chinese Search Updated the Chinese name dictionary to include 1.5 million Chinese names, Japanese surnames and Chinese university names to improve personal and organizational name searching; and Chinese titles and authors can now be searched with Pinyin separated with spaces at the character level.
- Polish Interface The Summon service interface now has been translated into Polish.
360 Resource Manager/360 Counter/Client Center
- 360 Counter DRS A new online DRS request form allows you to select the COUNTER reports you want updated and uploaded.
- SUSHI Protocol Harvesting The development of a SUSHI-Protocol Harvesting enhancement for 360 Counter, a new second retrieval method of harvesting beyond that of Administration-Based Harvesting, automatically harvests usage statistics from SUSHI-compliant providers on a monthly basis.
- Offline Date and Status Editor Improved e-book record matching and error reporting capabilities.
Bibliographic data for more than 6,000 Chinese titles have been added.
Over 350 years of British colonial activity and its associated conflicts are documented in two ProQuest historical collections — Colonial State Papers and British Periodicals. The former presents documents pertaining to the administration of…
Part one of a two-part blog series. Over 350 years of British colonial activity and its associated conflicts are documented in two ProQuest historical collections — Colonial State Papers and British Periodicals. The former presents documents…
ProQuest Congressional offers insight into the historic origins of lacrosse as a Native American sport, including traditions specific to Native American peoples of New York and numerous other places. The U.S. Serial Set contains 19th and 20th…