Trying to find the latest psychology information from scattered sources?
- Where can you get treatment best practice guidelines?
- Who is providing new course and training opportunities?
- How can I access consumer information on depression, support for military families, diet and obesity, etc.?
- What sources are available for technical information, including data sets, patents, and reports?
Researchers and practitioners can now access with ease APA’s reknowned grey-literature database – PsycEXTRA® from ProQuest -- all in one place.
Like other American Psychological Association (APA) products available on the user-friendly ProQuest platform, it’s easier than ever before to access a wealth of information:
- Conference materials
- Technical, annual and government reports
- Consumer brochure/fact sheets
- Journal records
Your ProQuest representative is able to offer more information and help you subscribe -- just ask!
ALSO NEW from ProQuest – Psychology video content in ProQuest Psychology Journals.
The National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) has signed a three-year national license with ProQuest to provide access to healthcare databases.…
March 2015 ProQuest Social Science content update, informing you about journals, dissertations, and other material in ProQuest's social science databases.…
The current 12-month embargo has been removed — all new APA-published scholarly and professional books will be added to the database as they are released.…