- For Libraries
- For Researchers
- Products & Services
- For Customers
New enhancements to 360 Core, 360 Resource Manager, 360 Counter, 360 Link, and the Ulrich’s services are available to improve resource discovery and management at libraries worldwide. Below is a summary of these enhancements.
Current clients wanting further assistance, training or have a question about your current Serials Solutions service can contact us, attend a training webinar, view our short video tutorials, or review release notes for each service. If you are not a Serials Solutions subscriber, please contact us for further details and how we can improve discovery and management at your library.
Enhancements to 360 services
• New Database Report includes database details information, which includes Database Code, Default and Custom Database Names, Provider, Book and Journal Holdings, Total Number of Titles and more. (360 Core, all 360 services)
• Advanced functionality to Overlap Analysis enables you to perform overlap across your entire collection, including databases shared from consortia and all custom 360 Resource Manager statuses. (360 Core, all 360 services)
• Cost Management for consortia member libraries, which also benefits 360 Counter customers (360 Resource Manager, 360 Counter)
• Collections page improvements (360 Resource Manager)
• New ISSN/ISBN and Title Contains filters on the Title and Database Lists makes it easier for you to work with the resources you want. (360 Core, all 360 services)
• Swedish language configuration options through the Client Center Administration Consoles for user interfaces (360 Core, 360 Link)
Enhancements to Ulrich’s services
• Enhanced search and display options improve results for Publisher State and Publisher City searches and the display of publisher addresses in the Title Details view and in downloaded records (Ulrichsweb)
• Interface localization enhancements for the Frequency field's controlled vocabulary have been added and are displayed in Search Results and Title Details view, and for Client Center Usage Statistics links (Ulrichsweb)
• Peer Group Reports reflects 2013 Maclean’s University Rankings and Carnegie Classifications for North American libraries in the 4-Year Academic Library Tiers (Ulrich's Serials Analysis System)
• Top Publishers Reports feature now includes additional companies and their imprints (Ulrich's Serials Analysis System)
Serials Solutions enhances its 360 and Ulrich’s services quarterly.