- For Libraries
- For Researchers
- Products & Services
- For Customers
With 2014 soon drawing to a close, we’ve compiled below all of ProQuest and ebrary’s health and medical content updates from the past year:
• In October, we announced that ProQuest databases including ProQuest Hospital Collection Are Now Indexed and Discoverable through the Central Index of Ex Libris Primo.
• The August ProQuest Medical Newsletter, highlighted PsycBOOKS new titles and the removal of its 12-month embargo on new content.
• In June, we added more than 1,650 ebook titles from Wiley and Wolters Kluwer Health to ebrary Academic Complete.
• In April, we told you about new high impact factor titles (IF of 5+) from Elsevier recently added to ProQuest health science databases. Of the 16 titles we added, these nine have an impact factor higher than 5: Immunity, Neuron, Journal of the American College of Cardiology, Trends in Immunology, Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology, Trends in Biotechnology, NeuroImage, and Cancer Letters.
• April was also a big month for e-books, with ebrary adding the 2014 Doody’s Core Title List to Academic Complete. Read the blog post here.
• Earlier in the year, following our expanded agreement with the American Thoracic Society, ProQuest Health Science databases added the Annals of the American Thoracic Society with no embargo and added up-to-date full-text content for our two existing ATS titles: American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine and the American Journal of Respiratory Cell and Molecular Biology.
Since the start of the year, over 140 new ongoing full-text titles were added to ProQuest’s Health and Medical databases; here is the breakdown: [see graphic to right]
We routinely announce the arrival of new content on this blog and in the ProQuest Medical Newsletter. In addition, you will also hear about new products, product enhancements, and platform updates.