- For Libraries
- For Researchers
- Products & Services
- For Customers
Just a reminder that on Sunday, May 4, the ProQuest Support Center will be unavailable from 07:00 AM UTC – 12:00 PM UTC.
This window is scheduled by our application provider to make improvements to the instance hosting the Support Center. The regional times of this maintenance window are shown below:
• San Francisco: Sunday, May 4 starting at 12:00 AM – 5:00 AM PDT
• New York: Sunday, May 4 starting at 03:00 AM – 08:00 AM EDT
• London: Sunday, May 4 at 08:00 AM – 01:00 PM BST
• Beijing: Sunday, May 4 at 03:00 PM – 08:00 PM CST
• Sydney: Sunday, May 4 at 05:00 PM – 10:00 PM AEST
If you need support during the downtime, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. We will get back to you within 48 hours to confirm receipt of your case.
We’ll be in touch soon with the improvements and enhancements scheduled for our next release later this month. If you have any additional thoughts or ideas about how to improve the Support Center, please email us at email@example.com.
Manager, Customer Experience Programs