- For Libraries
- For Researchers
- Products & Services
- For Customers
On June 14 - 15, 2014, ProQuest will make improvements to its internal systems to accommodate a growing number of users and to reduce the need for future downtime.
ProQuest expects the products and platforms below be unavailable from approximately 10:00 PM EDT, Saturday, June 14, 2014 through 06:00 AM EDT, Sunday, June 15, 2014.
• ProQuest Support Center
• ProQuest Dialog
• ProQuest Congressional
• ProQuest K12 databases
• ProQuest Genealogy databases
• ProQuest Digital Microfilm
Below are times for this maintenance around the world:
• New York: Saturday, June 14 at 10:00 PM EDT and lasting for thirteen (13) hours
• Los Angeles: Saturday, June 14 at 07:00 PM PDT and lasting for thirteen (13) hours
• London: Sunday, June 15 at 03:00 AM BST and lasting for thirteen (13) hours
• Istanbul: Sunday, June 15 at 05:00 AM EEST and lasting for thirteen (13) hours
• Beijing: Sunday June 15 at 10:00 AM CST and lasting for thirteen (13) hours
• Sydney: Sunday, June 15 at 12:00 PM AEST and lasting for thirteen (13) hours
During the downtime, the Support Center and automated response to cases will not be available. If you need support during the downtime, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. We will get back to you in 48 hours to confirm receipt of your case.
We welcome customer feedback. Please email your comments to email@example.com or visit our feedback page.
Thank you for being a ProQuest customer!