- For Libraries
- For Researchers
- Products & Services
- For Customers
On April 27, the ProQuest Support Center will be undergoing scheduled maintenance. The details and regional times of the maintenance window are shown below:
• San Francisco: Sunday, April 27 at 12:00 AM – 12:00 PM PDT
• New York: Sunday, April 27 at 03:00 AM – 03:00 PM EDT
• London: Sunday, April 27 at 08:00 AM – 08:00 PM BST
• Beijing: Sunday, April 27 at 03:00 PM – Monday, April 28 at 03:00 AM CST
• Sydney: Sunday, April 27 at 05:00 PM – Monday, April 28 at 05:00 AM AEST
During the maintenance window, the Support Center and automated response to cases will be unavailable. If you need support during the downtime, please email email@example.com for assistance. We will get back to you within 48 hours to confirm receipt of your case.
This release will make it easier for clients with access to the password-authenticated Support Center (customers who subscribe to Summon, Intota, 360 Services, KnowledgeWorks, and Ulrich’s) to find and access cases and follow articles. Here is a summary:
• New – Case search: Users will be able to search for cases within the cases tab.
• Case labelling improvements: The labelling of cases will be improved and case numbers from the legacy Support Center will be added to all cases opened prior to February 21, 2014.
• Enhancements to "Follow an article": Reduced redundant email notifications for users who follow multiple articles.The next maintenance is scheduled for May 4 from 07:00 AM UTC – 12:00 PM UTC, when our application provider will be making improvements to the instance hosting the ProQuest Support Center. The regional times of this maintenance window are shown below:
-- San Francisco: Sunday, May 4 starting at 12:00 AM – 5:00 AM PDT
-- New York: Sunday, May 4 starting at 03:00 AM – 08:00 AM EDT
-- London: Sunday, May 4 at 08:00 AM – 01:00 PM BST
-- Beijing: Sunday, May 4 at 03:00 PM – 08:00 PM CST
-- Sydney: Sunday, May 4 at 05:00 PM – 10:00 PM AEST
If you need support during the downtime, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. We will get back to you within 48 hours to confirm receipt of your case.
We recognize the current challenges you are facing and are committed to making improvements in the Support Center. We value your business and thank you for your patience and support.
If you have any additional thoughts or ideas about how to improve the Support Center, please email us at email@example.com.
Manager, Customer Experience Programs