- For Libraries
- For Researchers
- Products & Services
- For Customers
On Saturday, August 8, ProQuest will be upgrading its systems infrastructure to improve performance, security, and overall reliability of your products. The window is scheduled to begin at 10:00 PM Eastern Standard Time and will last for eight (8) hours.
Regional times for this maintenance window are shown below:
- Eastern Standard Time (EST): Saturday, August 8 at 10:00 PM for 8 hours.
- Brasilia Time (BRT): Saturday, August 8 at 11:00 PM for 8 hours.
- Universal Coordinated Time (UTC): Sunday, August 9 at 2:00 AM for 8 hours.
- Central European Time (CET): Sunday, August 9 at 3:00 AM for 8 hours.
- Israel Standard Time (IST): Sunday, August 9 at 5:00 AM for 8 hours.
- China Standard Time (CST): Sunday, August 9 at 10:00 AM for 8 hours.
- Japanese Standard Time (JST): Sunday, August 9 at 11:00 AM for 8 hours.
- Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT): Sunday, August 9 at 12:00 PM for 8 hours.
During this time, access to the ProQuest products listed below will not be available, and users will be re-directed to a webpage explaining the scheduled maintenance:
- ProQuest platform (search.proquest.com)
- ProQuest Congressional (congressional.proquest.com)
- ProQuest Dialog (search.proquest.com/professional)
- Chadwyck-Healey databases (full list available here)
- eLibrary (all editions)
- ProQuest Digital Microfilm
- ProQuest Obituaries
- ProQuest Research Companion
- SIRS (all editions)
- ProQuest/UMI ETD Administrator
Reference Management/Research Support Tools
- COS Funding Opportunities
- COS Scholar Universe
Bibliographic and Catalog Enrichment Resources
- Books in Print®
- LibraryThing for Libraries™
- ProQuest Syndetic Solutions™
- Resources for College Libraries
- SAN (Standard Address Number)
Thank you for your patience, we apologize for this inconvenience. Please contact ProQuest Technical Support if you have questions or need assistance.