- For Libraries
- For Researchers
- Products & Services
- For Customers
Welcome to the ProQuest Business Content Update, focused on keeping you informed of the journal, news, market research, and other content added and removed from your ProQuest Business databases during Q4 2015.
The Australian Financial Review (AFR) is now available in ABI Complete, making ABI the only business product to contain full text for all four of these top sources for global business news – The Economist, Wall St. Journal, Financial Times, and Australian Financial Review. For more than 50 years AFR has been Australia’s authority on business, finance and investment news in Australia. Its reputation for independent, award-winning journalism makes AFR essential reading for the business and investor community of ANZ and across the broader Asia-Pacific region. AFR is available with no embargo from September 2013-present.
20 new scholarly journals in ongoing full text from 9 countries, including Australia, China, France, India and Romania including:
- One has an Impact Factor, Journal of Management and Organization from Australian and New Zealand Academy of Management (ANZAM)
- Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis from Cambridge University Press
- Three from Higher Education Press
- Frontiers of Business Research in China
- Frontiers of Economics in China
- Frontiers of Law in China
- Three from Sagamore Publishing:
- Journal of Applied Sport Management
- Journal of Facility Planning, Design and Management
- Journal of Nonprofit Education and Leadership
- Journal of Ethics & Entrepreneurship from Gardner Webb U.
- Quarterly Journal of Finance and Accounting (QJFA) Creighton University
- International Journal of Applied Management and Technology Walden University
Two new sources of market research reports include Gardner Research Reports on manufacturing, machining and tooling, and Projected Costs of Generating Electricity from OECD
Four new trade journals:
- Computerworld Digital Magazine from Computerworld
- Composites World from Gardner
- Foundry Management & Technology and Microwaves & RF from Penton
- 9 scholarly journals from 8 publishers including
- Progress in Development Studies and Building Services Engineering Research & Technology from Sage
- OR Insights from Palgrave Macmillan
- Réalités Industrielles from Editions ESKA
- 11 magazines/trade journals from 7 publishers, including Athena, Advanstar, Penton and others
- 2 reports from the World Bank, Africa Development Indicators and Little Data Book on Africa
Download this spreadsheet for a list of all the new content added to and removed from your ProQuest Business databases from October to December 2015.