ProQuest Accounting & Tax
Format: Abstract and index, Full Text, Full Image, Text+Graphics
Total Sources Covered: over 2,350 titles
MARC Records: YES |
Counter COMPLIANT: YES |
ATHENS enabled: YES
Open URL enabled: YES |
z39.50 enabled: YES
For accounting academics and professionals, access to reliable information is critical for this continuously evolving area of study. ProQuest Accounting & Tax brings together highly ranked global and scholarly journals with key resources for locating quick and precise results covering current news and topics, as well as the trends and history influencing important accounting and tax issues of the day.
ProQuest Accounting & Tax is our premier accounting research database. With the familiar look of our award-winning ProQuest interface, this database provides centralized access to top journals, reference reports, proceedings, dissertations and more, including over 2,350 publications with hundreds in full-text.
ProQuest Accounting & Tax includes:
- Highly ranked global and scholarly journals, including all journals from the American Accounting Association
- Accounting, tax management, and auditing trade publications from top publishers such as CCH, Aspen, Thompson Professional and Regulatory Services, Source Media, Tax Management Inc., and Euromoney
- AICPA publications
- Tax law and financial law publications from notable sources such as the American Bar Association and American Law Institute
- Global accounting and tax journals from the UK, Canada, Australia, France, Spain, Ireland and more
- Financial advising, governance, and risk management publications from Incisive Media, CFA Institute, and Association for Financial Counseling and Planning
- Over 1,500 accounting dissertations
- More than 7,800 Working Papers from SSRN (Social Science Research Network)
- Select conference proceedings for accounting
ABI/INFORM subscribers can enhance their business database library with ProQuest Accounting & Tax. This database adds a comprehensive collection of full-text accounting journals, trade publications, dissertations and working papers not included in ABI/INFORM.