Why Make Your Institution’s Research Output Available to International Scholars via ProQuest Dissertations & Theses Global?
- Greater exposure of your university’s graduate works through the world’s most comprehensive and prestigious collection of dissertations and theses.
- Increase profile of your university and its research output within the scholarly community
- Increase potential for research collaboration -- more than 200 million hits a year made by researchers accessing electronic theses
- Preservation copies of graduate works created for the university in analog (microform) and digital formats
How Will Participation in PQDT Global Increase Your Research Profile?
- PQDT Global is the primary dissertations database in 3,000 academic institutions worldwide
- PQDT Global is indexed by leading subject indices, putting your graduate works into the primary search tools used by specialist researchers, including: ERIC, GeoRef, Institute of Physics (IOP), MathSciNet, MLA, SciFinder, Sociological Abstracts, and PsycINFO. See full list of index partners
- Greater exposure = more chance of collaboration and further publication options
- Greater knowledge of how your scholarly works are being used through usage reporting and the proprietary ProQuest Dissertations Dashboard
- Cloud-based tool: ETD Administrator
- Developed with the academic community and continuously updated and improved based upon community feedback
- Customized for your institution
- No cost for set up, maintenance or submissions
- Fast and easy to implement and scale
- Administration and use of the system is straightforward
- Ensures consistency of your submission process and maintains compliance with institutional policies
- Your institution’s forms, embargo policies, and checklists are embedded to support and enhance your processes and workflows
- Reduce staff time required and potential for confusion and delays
- Dual Output
- PQDT Global
- Your institutional repository
Alternate Ingest Options
For institutions that have an existing reliable electronic submission tool, we offer alternative ingest options.
Dissertations Dissemination Brochure
Author License Agreement
Why Partner with ProQuest flyer
Contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about ProQuest dissemination of dissertations and theses and how it will benefit your institution.