Since 1938, ProQuest has been a steward in archiving, preserving, publishing, and disseminating dissertations and theses for more than 1,000 leading institutions worldwide. At ProQuest, we are committed to supporting authors by providing broad access to this vital work that builds reputations, extends impact, and advances research.
Make your dissertation or thesis discoverable worldwide with ProQuest and:
- Maximize the reach and impact of your research
- Increase your profile and standing worldwide—with your work alongside decades of more than three million graduate works from leading institutions around the globe in ProQuest Dissertations & Theses – Full Text
- Be part of advancing research by enabling access to your work according to your needs
- Secure your place in academic discourse for future generations
More author resources:
Contact your office for information on digital submission of your dissertation or thesis with ProQuest.
- Each dissertation and thesis we have published is listed in our ProQuest Dissertations & Theses (PQDT) database, through which academic researchers around the world can gain access to your published graduate work. It is the most comprehensive collection of dissertations and theses in the world, and is the best method of ensuring that your research gains the widest possible audience. Access to your citation is free, and libraries and researchers can purchase a copy of your graduate work in a variety of formats – print, PDF, or microform.
- ProQuest ensures that your dissertation is placed in the path of researchers in your discipline. ProQuest provides all major subject and discipline indexes, such as MLA, MathSciNet, SciFinder, Sociological Abstracts, ERIC, Institute of Physics (IOP), PsycINFO, etc. with your citation, ensuring visibility in the major index in your field of study.
- Publishing your dissertation or thesis with ProQuest provides you with a legitimate citation, including an ISBN, for your curriculum vitae and for other scholars who refer to your work.
- We pay authors a royalty on sales in all formats — digital, print and microform.
- ProQuest's dissertation research tools have been certified as the United States national repository by the Library of Congress, so your research follows in the foot steps of millions of other authors entering the scholarly record.
- ProQuest’s resources have for decades been the primary source used to cite published dissertations and theses.
- Each new graduate work is archived in digital form (PDF), and backed up multiple times in different locations, ensuring long term access to your dissertation or thesis.
- Microform copies are stored in separate climate and humidity controlled vaults which meet all Library of Congress qualifications and the exacting ANSI standards.
Contacting ProQuest Dissertation Publishing
If you have any questions that are not answered here or elsewhere on the ProQuest web site, contact us via email at email@example.com.