ProQuest pioneered the ebook subscription model, and we now offer subscriptions in all subjects for all types of libraries. All subscriptions offer simultaneous, multi-user access and continued growth at no additional cost throughout the subscription term.
Key Subscriptions Include:
- Academic Complete™ is a collection of scholarly ebooks from leading publishers. With coverage in all academic disciplines, Academic Complete is an ideal foundation for a university ebook collection..
- College Complete™ is a subscription-based ebook collection trusted by community, technical and vocational colleges around the world.
- Government Complete™ offers ebooks spanning an extensive range of subjects from leading publishers for government libraries.
- Public Library Complete™ helps libraries augment their nonfiction collections to meet the wide-ranging needs of students, professionals and other information seekers.
- Safari Books Online Basic Tech Library, a vast collection of ebooks and videos on topics ranging from programming to IT networking to project management to graphic design to business strategy.
- Safari Books Online Business Library, which delivers instant, reliable answers to both students and researchers. From problem solving and leadership to customer service and employee performance, these e-reference business books deal with a wide range of critical business skills.
- Safari® Public Libraries, provides a powerful but easy-to-use platform for your users to find information and answers to questions about topics such as improving career skills, organizing personal electronics and finances, learning social networking or starting a business.
- University Press Ebook Subscription, is a focused but critical mass of titles that carry the high standards of the affiliated institutions and their researchers, with rigorous peer-review, deep scholarship, and influential connections to community and society which define the value of university press content.
- We also offer a broad range of subscription and other products for corporations in Engineering, Business, and Industry-specific subjects.
Back to Ebooks Overview