Serials Solutions is committed to providing a strong foundation for our discovery and management solutions with the most comprehensive and accurate data in the industry – by leveraging our own proprietary systems, relying upon our dedicated staff, and collaborating with our clients and partners. Here are the latest updates to our knowledgebase:
Serials Solutions Knowledgebase Updates
We continue to add to, modify and enrich our knowledgebase. Clients can learn more details about the changes through the links below:
- 134 new full-text databases from 55 providers
- Database Name Changes: ClinicalKey Books, Surfdiensten Databases, and Brill Journal Archive Online Databases
- Titles-Level URL changes for ASME Transactions Journals (Current), ASME Transactions Journals (Archives), ASME eBooks, ASME Proceedings (Current) and ASME Proceedings (Archives) from American Society of Mechanical Engineers, REDALyC and CLACSO-REDALYC Databases, IOS Press Books Online from IOS Press, Marquette Journals Database, Dow Jones Factiva, and Brill Journal Archive Online Databases
- Titles Removed from Databases for vLex Premium, ClinicalKey Journals, Westlaw (Non-Academic Accounts), SpringerLink Ebooks Energy Databases, FIAF International Index to Film Periodicals Plus, ClinicalKey Journals databases
- Database and Platform Migration for Revues.org
Clients can also access a list of only e-books databases within KnowledgeWorks, a historical list of changes to databases and providers, and lists of all providers and databases in KnowledgeWorks through the Support Center.
Content Recently Indexed in the Summon® Service
In the past month we’ve indexed a Swedish A&I database, a directory of collections of primary source material, and a collection of scholarly information in the Netherlands.
- From the publisher BTJ in Sweden, the A&I database ArtikelSök containing more than 2 million items from 12 Swedish newspapers and 440 periodicals
- The Chadwyck-Healey Archive Finder, a current directory which describes over 220,000 collections of primary source material housed in thousands of repositories across the United States, the United Kingdom and Ireland
- Humanities, social sciences and performing arts journal content from UK publisher Equinox Publishing Limited
- NARCIS, the gateway to scholarly information in the Netherlands, which contains scientific information, including (open access) publications from the repositories of all the Dutch universities, KNAW, NWO and a number of research institutes, DANS datasets as well as descriptions of research projects, researchers and research institutes
Summon® customers can stay updated on all releases, enhancements and newly indexed content through the Support Center.
Updates to Ulrich’s
The world's most authoritative source of bibliographic and publisher information for serials, and the most comprehensive source of print and electronic serials data available, continues to expand. Here are the latest updates, across 105,615 (active) and 63,873 (inactive) Publisher/Provider authority records, and 977 Subject areas.
- 378,410 periodicals (increasing 815 since March 31)
- 164,514 titles with A&I coverage (increasing 80 since March 31)
- 131,741 non-English titles (increasing 382 since March 31)
- 38,373 refereed publications (increasing 301 since March 31)
- 8,678 Open Access journals (increasing 116 since March 31)
- 597 A&I Databases, with 543 active (no increase since March 31)
Over 350 years of British colonial activity and its associated conflicts are documented in two ProQuest historical collections — Colonial State Papers and British Periodicals. The former presents documents pertaining to the administration of…
Part one of a two-part blog series. Over 350 years of British colonial activity and its associated conflicts are documented in two ProQuest historical collections — Colonial State Papers and British Periodicals. The former presents documents…
ProQuest Congressional offers insight into the historic origins of lacrosse as a Native American sport, including traditions specific to Native American peoples of New York and numerous other places. The U.S. Serial Set contains 19th and 20th…