Serials Solutions is committed to providing a strong foundation for our discovery and management solutions with the most comprehensive and accurate data in the industry – by leveraging our own proprietary systems, relying upon our dedicated staff, and collaborating with our clients and partners. Here are the latest updates to our knowledgebase:
Serials Solutions Knowledgebase Updates
We continue to add to, modify and enrich our knowledgebase. Clients can learn more details about the changes through the links below:
- 91 new full-text databases from 34 providers
- Database and Provider Name Changes: Scitation, Ebrary Perpetual Access Collection from ebrary, Health and Medical Complete from ProQuest, World Scholar: Latin America and the Caribbean from Gale, ProQuest Historical Newspaper Products and other multiple databases from ProQuest
- Database and Platform Migrations: Ebrary PDA Discoverable Titles and Ebrary Purchase Titles databases, Maney Publishing, Revues.org from Revues.org
- Title Level URL Changes: American Institute of Physics (AIP) Publications, AIP Conference Proceedings and Scitation Publications from American Institute of Physics, Acoustical Society of America Publications from Acoustical Society of America, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston Publications from provider Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, Springer Protocols, from Springer, Dalloz.fr - Couperin from Provider Dalloz
Clients can also access a list of only e-books databases within KnowledgeWorks, a historical list of changes to databases and providers, and lists of all providers and databases in KnowledgeWorks through the Support Center.
Content Recently Indexed in the Summon® Service
In the past month we’ve indexed Russian and Korean book and journal content as well as journals from the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics.
- Scholarly journals from the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics.
- Three collections of Russian-language content from Mybrary.ru, each consisting of approximately 600 books and/or journals and covering the areas of law, economics and business.
- Updated data from NuriMedia, a Korean consortium, bringing the content index to nearly 1,500,000 records of book and journal content from their DBpia, KRpia, and BookRail collections.
Summon® clients can stay updated on all releases, enhancements and newly indexed content through the Support Center.
Updates to Ulrich’s
The world's most authoritative source of bibliographic and publisher information for serials, and the most comprehensive source of print and electronic serials data available, continues to expand. Here are the latest updates, across 105,915 (active) and 65,156 (inactive) Publisher/Provider authority records, and 977 Subject areas.
- 383,441 periodicals (increasing 898 since September 30)
- 165,732 titles with A&I coverage (decreasing 445 since September 30)
- 133,996 non-English titles (increasing 415 since September 30)
- 39,673 refereed publications (increasing 374 since September 30)
- 9,470 Open Access journals (increasing 64 since September 30)
- 623 A&I Databases, with 568 active (increasing 7 since September 30)
Over 350 years of British colonial activity and its associated conflicts are documented in two ProQuest historical collections — Colonial State Papers and British Periodicals. The former presents documents pertaining to the administration of…
Part one of a two-part blog series. Over 350 years of British colonial activity and its associated conflicts are documented in two ProQuest historical collections — Colonial State Papers and British Periodicals. The former presents documents…
ProQuest Congressional offers insight into the historic origins of lacrosse as a Native American sport, including traditions specific to Native American peoples of New York and numerous other places. The U.S. Serial Set contains 19th and 20th…