ebrary continues to expand its flagship subscription database Academic Complete™ with 1,500 high quality titles from prestigious publisher John Wiley & Sons. The new content focuses on academic reading levels, and covers Wiley’s most prestigious imprints, including Bloomberg Press, Josey-Bass, Wiley, Wiley-Blackwell, Wrox, Sybex, and more. Academic Complete serves as a foundational, growing collection with more than 86,300 scholarly titles from which libraries can pinpoint patron needs and drive strategic e-book acquisition.
ebrary is also celebrating its 10th anniversary! With continual feedback from libraries on why they choose Academic Complete – the top ten reasons include:
- A platform built for e-books – including DASH!™ (Data Sharing, Fast) and free dedicated mobile apps for Android™ and the iPhone®, iPad®, and iPod touch®
- More discoverability – integration on the ProQuest platform, indexed in the Summon® service, and deal signed with OCLC for WorldCat Local
- More usage data – the most-used titles aren’t always the most recent
- The most university presses
- More important publishers – including top YBP 100 publishers like Taylor & Francis and Palgrave Macmillan
- More core titles – like Doody’s Core Titles in the Health Sciences
- More CHOICE Outstanding Academic Titles
- More careful content selection by our expert librarians
- More awards – Library Journal’s Best E-book Database, CHOICE Outstanding Academic Title, CODiE finalist for Best Service using Aggregated Content
- More reviews for great content
Click here to preview Academic Complete.
Over 350 years of British colonial activity and its associated conflicts are documented in two ProQuest historical collections — Colonial State Papers and British Periodicals. The former presents documents pertaining to the administration of…
Part one of a two-part blog series. Over 350 years of British colonial activity and its associated conflicts are documented in two ProQuest historical collections — Colonial State Papers and British Periodicals. The former presents documents…
ProQuest Congressional offers insight into the historic origins of lacrosse as a Native American sport, including traditions specific to Native American peoples of New York and numerous other places. The U.S. Serial Set contains 19th and 20th…