For the first time and exclusively available through ebrary/EBL, Pickering & Chatto’s multi-volume sets are available to purchase electronically.
Pickering & Chatto’s editions present carefully selected primary source documents from a variety of sources with extensive editorial contextualization. A wide variety of subjects are covered and each title is fully searchable. These texts represent a significant scholarly resource, previously only available in print.
There are over 180 titles to choose from, including:
• American Exceptionalism
• Censorship and the Press, 1580–1720
• Clothing, Society and Culture in Nineteenth-Century England
• Depression and Melancholy, 1660–1800
• English Convents in Exile, 1600–1800
• The Great Exhibition: A Documentary History
• The Journals and Diaries of E M Forster
• The Scientific Correspondence of Sir Joseph Banks, 1765–1820
• Selected Letters of Siegfried Sassoon and Edmund Blunden,
• The Works of Elizabeth Barrett Browning
For a full list of titles, click here.