Newspapers.com Library Edition includes more than 85 million digitized pages, dating from the early 1700s to the early 2000s, of U.S. local, regional, and international newspapers. Newspapers.com Library Edition is available to libraries exclusively through ProQuest.
How will your community benefit from access to Newspapers.com?
- Covers a variety of interests, including pop culture, societal attitudes, and family history
- View available newspapers on a modern map
- Narrow search results by using the title counts by location
- Search by keyword, location, time period, and title
- Clip, save, and share images via social media sites such as Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter
- Hundreds of unique newspaper titles, including the Brooklyn Evening Star
Read the full press release to learn more about Newspapers.com and how to sign up for a free trial.
Over the past few months, we've offered a few blog posts about using our genealogy products. Did you see all of them?…
It’s Family History Month and we recently provided tips from our genealogy expert for tracing your family tree. But we wanted to take the opportunity to share a story of how a third grade student recently helped her class research their own…
You’ve written your family history… and you want to self-publish, either just for your family or for sharing with others. So how should you present it? Here are a few pros and cons about the various format types and how they can be used.…