Why Make Your Work Available to International Scholars via ProQuest Dissertations & Theses Global?
- Greater exposure of your work — PQDT Global is the primary dissertations database in 3,000 academic institutions worldwide
- PQDT Global is indexed by leading subject indexes, putting your work into the primary search tools used by specialist researchers, including: ERIC, GeoRef, Institute of Physics (IOP), MathSciNet, MLA, SciFinder, Sociological Abstracts, and PsycINFO. See full list of index partners.
- Get your work cited by other authors
- Greater exposure = more chance of collaboration and further publication options
- Non-exclusive — no restriction on your right to publish via Open Access Institutional Repository, Specialist Repository or via traditional print publishing
- Royalties: 10% royalties from downloads / purchases
Subscribing Institutions Around the World
To learn more about disseminating your work through ProQuest, contact email@example.com